Genuine Al-Ko hitchlock designed specifically for the AKS1300 Stabiliser to prevent access to the coupling handle. The security device can be used whilst hitched to secure the caravan to the towbar, or to a security post – or alternatively it can be used unhitched, by inserting the included safety ball which blocks the hitch from being coupled to another vehicle.
Al-Ko design means that the lock fits snugly to the coupling head with fewer gaps than an aftermarket lock, to prevent against use of pry bars. The integral lock is an anti-pick, anti-drill cyclinder lock and comes supplied with two keys.
Visible red colouring gives a visual deterrent to would-be thieves. The kit contains the security device, 2 keys, safety ball, fixing kit and full installation and operating instructions.
- Hitch lock designed specifically for the Al-Ko AKS1300/2004/3004 stabilisers
- Includes safety ball to prevent coupling head being used
- Can be used hitched or un-hitched
- Antii-Pick, Anti-drill security lock with 2 keys
- Manufactured in high quality steel and is TUV approved